The Houston Museum of Natural Science (HMNS) is located on the northern border of Hermann Park in Houston, Texas. The museum was established in 1909 by the Houston Museum and Scientific Society. The museum complex consists of a central facility with four floors of natural science halls and exhibits, the Burke Baker Planetarium, the Cockrell Butterfly Center, and the Wortham Giant Screen Theatre.
If you’re planning a trip to The Houston Museum of Natural Science, let Sun Travel Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a relaxing, educational, and fun-filled time. Request a quote for more information!
Discover the benefits of travelling with Sun Travel Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive garage/parking lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When travelling with Sun Travel you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of walking around the museum.
- We can transport groups of any size! Choose from our charter buses of multiple sizes so that your friends, family, or students can all travel together.
To-dos at The Natural Science Museum:
- Choose a customized package for field trips.
- Rent one of unique spaces, such as the butterfly room, The Cullen Hall of Gems & Minerals, or the Morian Overlook to host a special event.
- Experience a show in the Burke Baker Planetarium.
Want to learn more about the benefits of travelling with Sun Travel Trailways? Contact us today!