Minute Maid Park, previously known as The Ballpark at Union Station is a ballpark in Downtown Houston, Texas. The stadium opened in 2000 to house the MLB team, the Houston Astros.
If you’re planning a trip to Minute Maid Park, let Sun Travel Trailways help you get there! We want your trip to be as stress-free as possible so you can focus on having a relaxing and fun-filled time. Request a quote for more information.
Discover the benefits of travelling with Sun Travel Trailways:
- You don’t worry about having to find a spot to park your car or paying to park in an expensive lot.
- We are a more affordable option, saving you money on gas and regular wear-and-tear on your car.
- When travelling with Sun Travel you’ll be able to relax in one of our comfortable, secure charter buses after a long day of sightseeing.
- We can transport groups of any size! Choose from our charter buses of multiple sizes so that your friends and family can all travel together.
To-dos at Minute Maid Park:
- Book a group tour of the historic stadium.
- Host private special or team-building events at the ballpark.
- Enjoy shopping and dining all while watching the game at one of the ballpark’s shops or concession stands.
Want to learn more about the benefits of travelling with Sun Travel Trailways? Contact us today!